Off the Cuff Off the Cuff

Good story overall, but that could have been presented in a better way. Don't forget to let some time for your viewers to read the texts. It took me more than one play to understand everything.

Go on, you're gonna be great!

You're Firing Me!? You're Firing Me!?

HA! That was good. Nice drawings, nice voice acting, reminded me a bit of LazyMuffin. Be careful with your ending, that was a tiny winy bit too fast. But it made ma laugh, so, thumbs up!

My Name is Dinky Hooves My Name is Dinky Hooves

This is cute and well done, but you should re-do your prog. When we click the button to play again, the song starts again, even tough it didn't stop. So we have the same song playing twice, but at different rhythms.

But this is cute and it made me smile. Well done!

SWAGKOMICS responds:

im sorry 'bout that, im having problems with the last scene actionscript3.0 i didnt know the code to restart it so i just put it back to 1st scene

the first film the first film

You need to work, but you'll get it.

When importing pictures to flash, you should be sure it's centered on the white square, wich represent your canva.

The drawing are good, but to get to something interesting, you should work on a story. So maybe you'll have to minimize the details on your drawing to allow you more time to make more frames.

Last thing. You should had a play button. Even though your movie's short, the looping sound is quite ennoying when writting a review. If you can't creat a play button by yourself, just download one from newgrouns (in the Downloads section, right under NG's logo).

Good luck with your futur animations.

Eggs and Bacon Eggs and Bacon

Really funny!

It's been at least 3,7 trillion years since I've seen something that actualy made me laugh.

Fix you Egypt Fix you Egypt

Great

The concept and the drawing was nice. Tough, the animation itself could easily be worked a bit more. The movement aren't as smooth as we would have liked them to be.

Also, you should boost the sounds quality. You can do it when you export the flash as a movie.

Good luck with your future project.

Unhingedsherifoxprod responds:

YES ..YES u R right
this sound dilemma was very annoying even to my bro
How could I" boost the sounds quality",please?
and Thanks for the comment suncomes

zeroth comic (2007) zeroth comic (2007)

cool

It seems to be a good begining. Add some sounds, it'll be much better.

Quest for the Front Page Quest for the Front Page

With a british accent...

...you can do absolutly ANYTHING.

Oogie Boogie Homestuck Oogie Boogie Homestuck

Oggie Boogie Blues!

That's an excellent in-progress work. Working on the visual shouldn't be too much of a probleme for you. The sound quality of the singer can be easily fixed by increasing the "Audio stream" and "Audio event" at their maximum when exporting your flahs or/and by re-recording it with a better mic.

The most difficult you'll have to do is to find the music of the Boogie Blues WITHOUT the original lyrics. If you have some talented friend, or know how to do that, you're lucky. Otherwise, you should try to find someone that could be abble to do that on forums and stuff.

Good luck and do not give up! You have potential in FBF-ing and in overall animation as well! I saw "Chase this Light" and I can tell you you'll go far!

lemonade998 responds:

Oh my goodness, thank you very much! I can't do much about rerecording the song, because it was recorded by another fan who I can't seem to get in contact with, but thank you so much for the tip on improving sound quality! I've been wondering for ages why the sound always comes out so badly! :D

"ClayFrolic" "ClayFrolic"

Excellent

Concidaring that clay animation can be much more difficult than any otherkind of animation, what you did is great.

The movements are fluids and smooth, the camera does not shake, wich prooves you've already done that before. You already found the weaker part of it: the sound. Maybe you should work with a sound logiciel to adjust it if you're not abble to do it direclty in flash.

Excellent job.