Run, Turkey, Run! Run, Turkey, Run!

music...

Have you tried your game fisrt? You GOT to do something about the sounds. it never stop and begin once more when you try again. Result: you got the song playing 78 times at differents rythmes...
Good idea, thought.

Apples in the Tree Apples in the Tree

Good!

First! *** You can "long jump" (like jumping while running) when going left to right, but you can't when going right to left. Is it normal? ***

Also, I reallyreallyreally like this game. I mean, i'm a big fan of Nightmare before Christmas and the desing automaticaly remind me of thi movie. I think that was the point... anyway.

The music's good! Whatever you said, my hear didn't bleed.

Catchy. Maybe too catchy.

Bravo!

Anime Tutor 1 Anime Tutor 1

Nothing's perfect, but...

Ok

Your movie has several good points: the music is good and not too loud, wich make the reading easier. The information in the texte are correct and the way you bring them ( making like if it was the guy that was telling it all) is interesting.

BUT ( because there's always one) it's static. There's nothing movieng, nothing to catch the attention of the viers. You need too had, you know, this little animated detail that catch the eye and had life to your movie (blinking eye, moving clouds, floatting hair...). Also, the texte is hard to read: it's small, compact and (sometimes) black on black. You got to take care of this. The simplest solution would be to had a box at the bottom of your screen to write the texte. You can give it any style you want to ( robotic, romantic, comic). Or you can write it in a manga style bubble, to support you subject.

Last thing, when you had your song to your project, go in its properties and scroll the box where it's written "repeat". Select "Loop" and your song will play in loop during all the time the viewer will be, well, viewing.

Good luck.

BobPong BobPong

COnfusion

What? When I miss the ball, I win?

Air Pressure Air Pressure

Three times and still confused

I tried your game several times. I got to the three differents ending. I do not get the meaning of the hospital one. Is it that the "me" characters was in comas? Was the girl just an effect of his imagination? Was she real? Did he cut himself or somthing?

You're game is well done, really, but i just don't get this. And I think I'm not the only one.

Eddy's Adventure : TEST Eddy's Adventure : TEST

Just a little more work

I love the music and the graphic. But i think some essentials things are missing: the indications concerning the control, a short intro to understand the story, an explication of the numbers in the corner and a "Retry" button when we die.

Work on this and resubmit it, that would be great!

Cubicle Fool Cubicle Fool

Somethings missing

Music, sounds, better graphics, logic (reachig an ovent with a laptop?)...

The idea isn't bad, still.

Try again, harder.

Home Sheep Home Home Sheep Home

Brilliant!

First reaction: OMG! It's the music of Shaun le Mouton!

The Ñ The Ñ

Almost nice

That would be better with bricks that have special effects.
It would also be cool to makes formes with the bricks.

TheSongSalad responds:

Thanks for the review.

Adventures of Perry Adventures of Perry

Almost keep me interested

I wasn't sur, because que the drawing and the story. Well, rolling over people that burns in fire... Enhen.

But a admit i just volontary did the wrong choice to start again to test the diffrent choices.

Advices: Slow down your animation. You should take care to let enough time to people to read what's written. Also, put some music; it's always more catchy. Finaly, work on you're pictures. The fire's nice, but the car... not so much.