Kitchen Theatre Kitchen Theatre

I like this piece!

I used it for a little school project. Of course, I gave you credit for it and shared my creation under a Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs CC license.

You can see it here: https://vimeo.com/119074705

Have a nice day and keep on producing good stuff!

BenjaminTibbetts responds:

Thanks very much!

Vast Space Without All the Cak Vast Space Without All the Cak

Great indeed. I like the evolution in the song. It would fit great in a game.

Shenron1146 responds:

Thanks! The idea I had was to have kind of a morning, then an afternoon, then of course an evening. I don't know if that reflects/

Nopenopenope.mp3 Nopenopenope.mp3

Geez, Southboy. This is creepy.

Gianni responds:

You're welcome, Canadalady.

SOUFboy*

Carnivorous Carnival_Full Carnivorous Carnival_Full

Just found what I was looking for!

This is great! I'd like to use it as the soundtrack of a little game I'm doing. I'll keep in touch with you and let you know when I'll be done with this little project.

This is just what I was looking for! Thanks.

SirKoto51 responds:

Great :D

F-king Piano F-king Piano

Neat

This is actualy really good. Chill and smooth, but just alive enough to catch the attention. Can't wait to hear more from you two.

ForestKing responds:

Thanks! We are excited too. Glad you liked it! There will be more! :D

Alice's WonderLand Alice's WonderLand

Brilliant

I prefere this song to a lot of the Danny Elfman's one. Do you or did you study in music?

TheIllusiveMan responds:

Actually man, to be honest this was a soundpool arrangement, meaning made from several different sources. To be honest I don't study music but i love putting it together. I hope I didn't destroy the experience for ya :-)

Kw- Shaka Laka Zulu (Tech Mix) Kw- Shaka Laka Zulu (Tech Mix)

Funny

That sounds nice. Makes me think about a game of volley-ball under the summertime sun.

Kaizerwolf responds:

Awesome! Thanks for reviewing. :)

Welcome to the Club MixPreview Welcome to the Club MixPreview

That's a sign!

When my head begins to jump on the beat, that's a sing!

-Speed of Light- -Speed of Light-

It's the 5th time I'm listening to this in 1 hour.

That sound very nice. If I could, I would listen to this on my iPod, maybe dance on it in a party.

You said in the Author Comments that you had cut it short. Do you have a longer version? If yes, I would be interrested to listen at it.

Continu this way!

Geoplex responds:

Haha, thanks :)
I cut it short because my computer couldnt take the excessive amounts I layered pads and strings in this song and it got all cluttered up, and so I had to export it every time I needed to check the mastering or how a segment sounded, which took a long time.
I like to quit while I'm ahead as well though; as I was running out of ideas.
I might make a remix sometime. The song itself could use a few things like more bass and a stronger ending.
Thanks for the review :D