All 21 art Reviews

Wizard's Equipment Wizard's Equipment

The concept and general execution is very interesting. Once again, you give a big importance to details (the leather straps on the staff, the stitching on the cloths). Only comment I would give regarding that is that the brush is a bit to obvious in the line in front of the coat. I mean, it doesn't feel quite as natural and detailed as the rest. It screams "Look at me! I'm a brush and the shift key is my best friend!"

Environment Concept Art Environment Concept Art

I love everything in this picture: the composition, the colors, the story, the brush... even the little details like the birds flying up to the platform. It is brilliant.

PLEASE, post 2 more pieces so I can scout you soon!

Kendraal responds:

Thank you for all the feedback, I really appreciate it! I just uploaded some of my recent works. :)

JinX LoL JinX LoL

Ouch! That look pose look painful! No inner organs, no shoulder blades, no spine... The coloring and shading are good, once again, but you should work on your anatomy.

Or else, you'll end up with Escher Ladies...

Color Color

This is excellent! Big improvement since the redhead. The feathers look great, so does the hand.

Just a portrait Just a portrait

The movement, colors and shadding are great. Now, only thing you'll have to do is work a bit on your anatomical skills. Her face is a bit too up high on her head. Otherwise, this is a great piece! I love the eyes!

Adonis Adonis

Doomroar was right. You ARE astonishing. This is superbe. Screw SkyrisDesign, I want to be the one to scout you!

Toshi13go responds:

Thank you! XD I had some trouble with forgetting to check the little box below for adding to the main portal OTZ If you recommended me I didn't receive it because of that. A friend scouted me now though, but thank you so much for your kindness! T w T

Rrrgh Rrrgh

I like the anatomy and the shade of it. Pleasantly creepy.

Toshi13go responds:

Thank you!

Joker Girl Joker Girl

I was a bit confused with the arms until i realized they were two-tones sleeves. The shading is great, the background is good, the whole is beautifully done.

Watercolor Bird Watercolor Bird

You sure did a good impression of watercolor. It's very believable.

ZOMR blue space ZOMR blue space

This is interesting. Keep going in that glowy-mystical direction.