Off the Cuff Off the Cuff

Good story overall, but that could have been presented in a better way. Don't forget to let some time for your viewers to read the texts. It took me more than one play to understand everything.

Go on, you're gonna be great!

You're Firing Me!? You're Firing Me!?

HA! That was good. Nice drawings, nice voice acting, reminded me a bit of LazyMuffin. Be careful with your ending, that was a tiny winy bit too fast. But it made ma laugh, so, thumbs up!

My Name is Dinky Hooves My Name is Dinky Hooves

This is cute and well done, but you should re-do your prog. When we click the button to play again, the song starts again, even tough it didn't stop. So we have the same song playing twice, but at different rhythms.

But this is cute and it made me smile. Well done!

SWAGKOMICS responds:

im sorry 'bout that, im having problems with the last scene actionscript3.0 i didnt know the code to restart it so i just put it back to 1st scene

Run, Turkey, Run! Run, Turkey, Run!

music...

Have you tried your game fisrt? You GOT to do something about the sounds. it never stop and begin once more when you try again. Result: you got the song playing 78 times at differents rythmes...
Good idea, thought.

Apples in the Tree Apples in the Tree

Good!

First! *** You can "long jump" (like jumping while running) when going left to right, but you can't when going right to left. Is it normal? ***

Also, I reallyreallyreally like this game. I mean, i'm a big fan of Nightmare before Christmas and the desing automaticaly remind me of thi movie. I think that was the point... anyway.

The music's good! Whatever you said, my hear didn't bleed.

Catchy. Maybe too catchy.

Bravo!

Anime Tutor 1 Anime Tutor 1

Nothing's perfect, but...

Ok

Your movie has several good points: the music is good and not too loud, wich make the reading easier. The information in the texte are correct and the way you bring them ( making like if it was the guy that was telling it all) is interesting.

BUT ( because there's always one) it's static. There's nothing movieng, nothing to catch the attention of the viers. You need too had, you know, this little animated detail that catch the eye and had life to your movie (blinking eye, moving clouds, floatting hair...). Also, the texte is hard to read: it's small, compact and (sometimes) black on black. You got to take care of this. The simplest solution would be to had a box at the bottom of your screen to write the texte. You can give it any style you want to ( robotic, romantic, comic). Or you can write it in a manga style bubble, to support you subject.

Last thing, when you had your song to your project, go in its properties and scroll the box where it's written "repeat". Select "Loop" and your song will play in loop during all the time the viewer will be, well, viewing.

Good luck.

Kitchen Theatre Kitchen Theatre

I like this piece!

I used it for a little school project. Of course, I gave you credit for it and shared my creation under a Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs CC license.

You can see it here: https://vimeo.com/119074705

Have a nice day and keep on producing good stuff!

BenjaminTibbetts responds:

Thanks very much!

Vast Space Without All the Cak Vast Space Without All the Cak

Great indeed. I like the evolution in the song. It would fit great in a game.

Shenron1146 responds:

Thanks! The idea I had was to have kind of a morning, then an afternoon, then of course an evening. I don't know if that reflects/

Nopenopenope.mp3 Nopenopenope.mp3

Geez, Southboy. This is creepy.

Gianni responds:

You're welcome, Canadalady.

SOUFboy*

Wizard's Equipment Wizard's Equipment

The concept and general execution is very interesting. Once again, you give a big importance to details (the leather straps on the staff, the stitching on the cloths). Only comment I would give regarding that is that the brush is a bit to obvious in the line in front of the coat. I mean, it doesn't feel quite as natural and detailed as the rest. It screams "Look at me! I'm a brush and the shift key is my best friend!"

Environment Concept Art Environment Concept Art

I love everything in this picture: the composition, the colors, the story, the brush... even the little details like the birds flying up to the platform. It is brilliant.

PLEASE, post 2 more pieces so I can scout you soon!

Kendraal responds:

Thank you for all the feedback, I really appreciate it! I just uploaded some of my recent works. :)

JinX LoL JinX LoL

Ouch! That look pose look painful! No inner organs, no shoulder blades, no spine... The coloring and shading are good, once again, but you should work on your anatomy.

Or else, you'll end up with Escher Ladies...